Thursday, 29 May 2008

The limit to your love

OMG there is some seriously fabulously fantastic stuff happening at Design Sponge right now. They are showcasing the National Stationery show that has just finished in NY. Honestly I can't even fathom how I would feel to be at that show, just looking at the pictures is making me feel all funny. I would probably have a meltdown, I don't think I could handle so much beautiful printed design! Here are some of my top pics...

Yellow Owl Workshop- I've been a fan for a while & I love the simple design of their website.


Hammerpress studio...


Hello! Lucky... *Drool*

Mateo Ilasco...


Linea Carta...


The Great Lakes...


Screech Owl design... love their horoscope cards!


On that note, we are getting some more stationery in store soon, but you'll have to wait & see, no sneak peeks here! I'm off to Auckland today, have a great long weekend! x

2 comments:

Louise said...

Lots of yummy things! I like the bird them you have going on, but I think my fave is the last one of the birds and the bath. It was great to finally have a squizz at your shop on Saturday. You have a lot of cool stuff in there.

CARINA said...

screech owl design a fav of mine too :) but am waiting to see some new stuff from them - maybe im just impatient?!