Monday, 17 March 2008

Exciting & new...




Hey hey hey!
We are very excited to be celebrating our 6 month anniversary! Yessir, we have been Swonderfuling for 6 months. We've still got a lot to learn, but it's all fun.
Here are some snaps of our new range from our label papercup, the range is called Hum Drum Hey Day, this is not the complete range yet, we have tees coming this week & bomber jackets on the way too! Plus we'll no doubt be adding bits & pieces all the time. We hope you like what we're doing!
x

2 comments:

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

its just me! Im looking forward to a craft 2.0 blog?? Pretty please. And guessy what. I did it- step off the face of the earth and into blog land. I didn't know what to write. Sound like a dork!

Swonderful said...

I was so excited reading that just now that I went "Yesss!!" & threw my fist in the air to express my joy & I punched the door frame. Ow ow ow.