Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Wanna see something cute?



We've got some super dooper new stuff in for little ones, so super we're wishing it wasn't so little & we could order some for ourselves!


Spilt milk is a new Wellington based children's wear label, their focus is on high quality garments that aren't in run of the mill colours & styles & the designs are mainly unisex. Not to mention hip! I'd love one of the brown cardis for myself & my boyfriend is insanely jealous of the brown gingham "cowkid" shirt. Bless.


Almondtree is another local label producing hand knitted Maryjane booties. They are so sweet! Almondtree booties also come in a lovely selection of colours- both the traditional baby colours & other lovelies like apple green. Scrumptious!

We have a selection of both Spilt Milk & Almondtree goodies available in store now. X

3 comments:

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

super cute. utterly and completely.

Alex van Dorsten said...

I want a child so I can dress them.... :(

Julia said...

Woah! I don't know if i should come for a visit to welly before xmas! That would just be too dangerous!