Tuesday, 1 July 2008

What's new pussycat?




Yup, very cheesy. But I said I would use song tittles for my posts & couldn't think of anything else.
This is my favorite desk accessory- Romy. She's loving herself sick here in the sun & wouldn't stop posing for me. Bless.


Also My friend's band Songs are playing this Saturday at happy, it should be a great show! According to the experts "songs are four people who know a lot of stuff and who make music that sounds like they know a lot of stuff." (Vice) Have a listen to them on their myspace page or check out their great video here.


x

7 comments:

That Squirrel said...

Very nice pictures of the cat. I like the paw angles. Nice blog!

Hannah JV said...

Yo Miss! Ol' Auntie Peach is going to be in Wellington this weekend! I'm down for work from the 4th to the 7th. I've always wanted to check out:

- Swonderful
- Happy
- (And Mighty Mighty because I am filthy)

Are you open on the weekends?

And I think I'ma come to Happy, Songs sound fun and Surf City are pretty grand :)

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

oh Romy! I can't wait to come down. Tickets officially booked. :)

Hannah JV said...

Oh hi Lily's Make Believe ladies, when are you off to Wellington?

Swonderful said...

Oh awesome! (to y'all!)
Can't wait Liv, can't wait Auntie!
We are open on Saturday 10-5 but closed Sunday. Should be a great gig, we will prolly have drinks at my friend Penny's apartment before hand, you should come! x

Swonderful said...

Hey Lady Peach, I just remembered the Mighty Mighty markets are on this Saturday too, if you head along between 4 & 7 there will be crafty goodness. Score!

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

oh hello Auntie Peach! a swell visit to Wellington no doubt? I'm heading down in two weekends time for Craft 2.0! (this has become quite a commentful conversation)