Monday, 28 January 2008

Flickr, Flox & fabulousness!










Hello!

Well this week we got so many amazing things in the mail! There's nothing more satisfying than opening a new parcel. It's reason alone to open a shop!

Well, we received so much great stuff I don't know where to start...

As I mentioned earlier we are working on getting some beautiful women's and bubs clothing from the talented Hayley of Flox design. We received our first samples from Hayley & we're blown away, Fantastic colours, prints & fabrics, aren't the stretch n grows the cutest?
Her dresses are just beautiful too, they have a vintage vibe & are very flattering.

We also got a whole lot of beautiful fabric from the states, don't you just love the horses?? & the silhouette print in yellow & black is fan-bloody-tastic!


Also, (phew!) My lovely friend Amber has sent us a whole lot of her beautiful handmade jewellery, here it is in our cabinet, I love the screw studs! :)

Oh! & I finally joined flickr. I'm still figuring it out, but so far its good! Just one thing- $24.95 per year!? What a rip! Imagine how much they're making. I would love to go pro but I think I'll stick to my 3 sets for now. :)

No comments: