Tuesday, 28 June 2011

I'm baaaack!

Things have been a little different around these ways for a wee while while I (Ginny) was on maternity leave. That's right we have a new addition to the Swonderful team~ introducing Heidi Louisiana June, the smallest, cutest, brightest spark around these parts.
Heidi Lou is now 3 months old & I have returned to work so expect to see some more regular blogging! More changes are afoot too- we also have a new Brand Manager- the wonderful Sally Shand of Ragdoll Illustrations has joined the team & we're so pleased to have her.
Here's to many more good things to come!

4 comments:

Swonderful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally Shand said...

Sure is the cutest! X O X

maker-land said...

Awww, how adorable, she's lovely! Congratulations!! I've just returned to work after maternity leave too,but unlike you, I have an absolutely horrible job. I envy you, a great job AND a beautiful baby - you lucky duck!

Julia said...

Yay! Pics of Heidi. Soooo toot! Sofie has been pestering me for ages to see her.